It has a short biography, a catalog of his books, information about the Gary Soto Museum in Fresno, a photo gallery of his life, an interview and contact information.
Gary Soto seems like a normal guy! I love his website because it's easy to navigate around. I didn't realize that he did poetry too! Also, he takes time to help Spanish speakers learn English! Pretty cool!
The website is great! I especially liked looking at his photos. They reminded me of looking at old pictures of my grandparents growing up, they even have the same poses.
Thanks so much for posting Gary Soto's website! It answered nearly all of the questions I've had about him as I've been reading Taking Sides. I also learned many other facts about him and his work--such as the fact that he is also a poet.
Gary Soto seems like a normal guy! I love his website because it's easy to navigate around. I didn't realize that he did poetry too! Also, he takes time to help Spanish speakers learn English! Pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe website is great! I especially liked looking at his photos. They reminded me of looking at old pictures of my grandparents growing up, they even have the same poses.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for posting Gary Soto's website! It answered nearly all of the questions I've had about him as I've been reading Taking Sides. I also learned many other facts about him and his work--such as the fact that he is also a poet.
ReplyDelete