Wednesday, April 27, 2011

El Chicano Music

When reading the book, I remembered that Lincoln said his mom wanted an ablum "El Chicano" for her birthday present, p. 46. Here is the website and some information on "El Chicano". In addition, when I was on the website I clicked on "Media" and then clicked on "Music", and shows all their ablums from the 60's and 70"s-Pretty cool stuff! ENJOY!

El Chicano is an American Latin R&B/brown-eyed soul group from Los Angeles, California, whose influences can be found in rock, funk, soul, blues, jazz, and salsa. Their name is a sometimes controversial word which stands for Mexican-American people.
Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for referring us to the website for El Chicano. I like the fact that the music is playing while you're on the website. It introduces you to the sound of the music while you're reading about the band.

    ReplyDelete